Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Durango and beyond Day 12

Dave/Cos/Roe here in Durango CO. Beautiful ride up from NM yesterday, snow in the mountaing. 2 weeks earlier the pass had been closed. Heard from Dave the iron butt. Hang tough old man see you either in Montrose or new addition, we may want to stay at Dave's cousin again. Stay in touch, but for sure we'll meet in Montrose, just don't rent any rooms.
Gorgeous here today high blue sky. We were going to take the train to Silverton, but it was a whole day committment. Instead probably will ride to Mesa Verde and poke around some beautiful scenery.
Seeyaallbye, (hugs and kisses to loved ones).

2 comments:

Niky said...

Well Dave (Mix... Dad) I made a blog of my own just for you about Taylor so you know what's going on with her whenever you get on the computer. The address is taterbug0926.blogspot.com.

DistanceRider1 said...

Thanks - I continue to check on progress and I miss you all.